Sunset on the Beach

Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4
AutorNachricht
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Sunset on the Beach   Mo Sep 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Ich habe schon immer, seitdem Malia an Alex´ Seite in der Öffenlichkeit zu sehen ist, ihre Outfits bestaunt. Sportlich elegant und doch eher zurückhaltend. Man schaue sich nur ihre neue Kollektion an. Die Klamotten sind zwar für unser eins unbezahlbar, aber ich würde jedes einzelne Teil von ihr anziehen, weil sie eben schlicht und doch super elegant aber auch casual und sportlich sind.Sie hat einfach ein Händchen dafür. Und ihr Erfolg als Designerin scheint das zu beweisen, denn auf ihrer Seite sind die Stores gelistet, in denen sie mittlerweile verkauft, und das rund um den Erdball.
Vielleicht tritt sie auch deshalb mittlerweile selbstbewusster bei solchen Events wie das SOTB auf.
Egal, ich finde die Frau einfach nur klasse!
Nach oben Nach unten
chrissyH50
Detective
Detective

BeitragThema: Re: Sunset on the Beach   Mo Sep 26, 2016 10:15 pm

Brig schrieb:
Ich habe schon immer, seitdem Malia an Alex´ Seite in der Öffenlichkeit zu sehen ist, ihre Outfits bestaunt. Sportlich elegant und doch eher zurückhaltend. Man schaue sich nur ihre neue Kollektion an. Die Klamotten sind zwar für unser eins unbezahlbar, aber ich würde jedes einzelne Teil von ihr anziehen, weil sie eben schlicht und doch super elegant aber auch casual und sportlich sind.Sie hat einfach ein Händchen dafür. Und ihr Erfolg als Designerin scheint das zu beweisen, denn auf ihrer Seite sind die Stores gelistet, in denen sie mittlerweile verkauft, und das rund um den Erdball.
Vielleicht tritt sie auch deshalb mittlerweile selbstbewusster bei solchen Events wie das SOTB auf.
Egal, ich finde die Frau einfach nur klasse!

das unterschreibe ich..... ich finde ihre Garderobe auch wunderschön
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Sunset on the Beach   Mo Sep 26, 2016 10:30 pm

AlexOLoughlin Talks Exciting #H50 Season 7 to ETCanada
From his near death experience on the show to his philosophy of telling his mates he loves them, “Hawaii 5-0” star Alex O’Loughlin opens up about the exciting new season.

Link zum Video:
[Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können]

Alex: All the SEALs I know that a ….. like actual SEALs. Not [laughs] ….  actors pretending to be SEALs, this stuff doesn’t faze them. They’re like “I had a liver transplant. And you know, it seems pretty good.” It’s kind of crazy, so … I’m not going to play …. I’m not going to play it any differently.

Reporter: It seems to be a big season of reflection for everyone. Will Steve be contemplating what his future looks like?

Alex:  Yeh, I think so.  Hang on one sec ….. [Alex to his assistant: “Ryan, water buddy, at some point, thanks.]  I think so mate. I think a lot of things have happened. You know there’s been a big …. You know he took a big hit with Catherine over the six years that preceded this. He has, regardless of whether he plays it off or not, he’s had a near death experience etc. ….. and so, he’s definitely got to have some quiet moments where he’s going to think about all those things.

Reporter: Now we hear that Catherine is returning. Is she going to stay?

Alex:  Well you’ve got to ask … you’ve got to ask the boss man that question. But it’s a great episode. We just finished shooting the one that you are talking about. And, I am not going to give anything away, but it’s … it’s …. Things get answered in a way that I think we really think that we needed them to be.

Reporter: In the promos we see Steve telling Danny that he loves him. What can we expect with the bromance?

Alex: Oh mate, he always tells him that he loves him. They’re always like, “I love you buddy.” You know.  But don’t you do that with your mates? I do it with all my mates.

Reporter: I certainly do.

Alex: Cause you know what – how many people that I’ve ….. I’ve really, in life, that have gone, “I just lost so and so, and I never told them I love them”. And I’m like, “Why not?” You know. So, I don’t know. I think we are modern dudes and …. That’s just normal talk around my house.

Reporter: What about the stunts? Are they raising the bars on stunts this year?

Alex: Yeah they’re always …. our stunts have always been pretty gnarly. I mean, we’ve been up for Emmys and stuff for the stunt sequences that we do. And I’m less involved in those stunt sequences now, because I got so badly hurt. And I’ve been trying to figure out this back injury now. And that’s been the one that sort of really stopped me. But, they’re still doing it.

Transscript: [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können]
Video: [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können]

Zuletzt von Brig am Di Mai 22, 2018 1:58 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Love
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Sunset on the Beach   Di Sep 27, 2016 12:55 pm

Hier haben wir mal einen etwas anderen Bericht zum SOTB.

“Hawai‘i Five-0” Stars and Fans React to the Season 7 Premiere in Waikīkī
Why 7,000 people—including Dog The Bounty Hunter—went to Waikīkī beach Friday night.

A crowd of thousands of visitors and residents alike turned out for the seventh-season premiere of Hawai‘i Five-0 Sept. 24 at Queen’s Beach in Waikīkī.

Before the new episode aired on the big screen, former Hootie & the Blowfish lead singer Darius Rucker took the stage with a live musical performance. And, as always, Hawai‘i Five-0’s biggest stars hit the red carpet, posed for photos, and met with fans.

For the seventh premiere, Alex O’Loughlin (who came straight from shooting a recent episode), Daniel Dae Kim, Chi McBride, Jorge Garcia, executive producer Peter Lenkov, writer Eric Guggenheim, Dennis Chun, Taylor Wily, and others turned out for the party. Even elusive Scott Caan came by to greet fans and join the event.

Daniel Dae Kim, Hawai‘i Five-0’s Lt. Chin Ho Kelly:

“For Chin, he’s got a new love interest. The first one since he was married and lost his wife. And he’s also got a little girl in his life as well, so that’s a new character and a new relationship. On the show, I like the fact that there’s become a real camaraderie among the main cast. There’s an ohana. Behind the scenes, we’ve all formed our own and that’s been nice, to have a second family.”

Jorge Garcia, Hawai‘i Five-0’s Jerry:

“I’m most excited about the episode I’m about to shoot. It’s a huge JFK conspiracy episode, and you’ll meet someone else that’s a like mind for Jerry and that’s pretty good. I also like the Halloween episodes, that’s always fun. You get a cool costume and you get to sort of celebrate the holiday early.” Message to the fans: “Fingers crossed, let’s hope [Jerry] gets the badge this time!”

Dennis Chun, Hawai‘i Five-0’s current Sgt. Duke Lukela and Officer Wade in the original Hawai‘i Five-0:

“It’s always exciting to be here. And to still see these many people after seven seasons, in this location with a sunset like that, it makes you deeply appreciate all this, and being in Hawai‘i. [This season,] there’s going to be some exciting and meaningful stories about ohana. It starts with a scene tonight featuring a very special person.”

From the cast to the producers to the fans, we’ve got some clues about what keeps this Hawai‘i-based show rolling:

LaShawn Kincaid, a fan and first-time Hawai‘i visitor who also made her own Hawai‘i Five-0 T-shirt:

“Just flew in, I got here today. I’m here to see Alex O’Loughlin! He plays my favorite character, Steve McGarrett. When I got hooked on the show, I watched some of the other stuff he’s done in the past, like Three Rivers, Moonlight, and I actually was like, he’s a really good actor! But as Steve McGarrett…he’s hot! Have you seen his abs?”

Rocky Paglesia, first-time Hawai‘i visitor:

“My wife Claudia and I, we’ve been watching Hawai‘i Five-0 ever since it came on. I remember the original. I love the action and the stories, and I just love it here. It’s always been our dream to come here, so for my wife’s birthday, we’re here. Would love to meet the whole cast. Especially Grace Park.”

Peter M. Lenkov, Hawai‘i Five-0 showrunner and executive producer:

“No premiere is ever the same. I’m always blown away that these people come out. A lot of people travel here just for this. For me, this never gets old.”

Eric Guggenheim, Hawai‘i Five-0 producer and writer:

“We have an unbelievable parkour chase in this first episode, I don’t think we’ve ever seen anything like it on television. It’s pretty amazing, and there’s an incredible cameo in the opening scene of the show tonight. Hopefully people really like it.”

Taylor Wily, who plays Kamakona on the show, talks about his character:

“I like that he’s a good guy, and that he represents the local people.”

Alan Keisner, a local resident and longtime Hawai‘i Five-0 who brought a 1968 vinyl record of the soundtrack from the original Hawai‘i Five-0. All he needs are two more signatures to have a perfect set of autographs from the stars:

“There are three famous Hawaiian sayings: come to the islands to enjoy the spirit of the people here and the beauty of those people and that word is ALOHA! However, if you come to harm the people of Hawai‘i and to break the laws of Hawai‘i and the United States, that phrase is BOOK ‘EM DANO! And if you come to enjoy the beautiful ladies of Honolulu, the word is SPY SEE!”

Carter Kirby, a local resident:

“I’m basically here to get any selfie [with an actor]. To be honest, my favorite part is recognizing the areas because I live here. So just seeing how they change the names of certain places. Like the ‘Bank of Oahu.’” [Laughs]

Jennifer Stevens, a local resident (and big Alex O’Loughlin fan):

“I’m most excited to see Alex O’Loughlin, he’s my favorite. I mean, I like the other actors, but he’s definitely my favorite. I’m a big fan.”

Jeremy Stevens, a local resident:

“I’m here to see all the characters. Me and my pop always watch Hawai‘i Five-0 every Friday night.”

Duane “Dog the Bounty Hunter” Chapman:

“I’m a very big fan of the show. What am I most excited about seeing most tonight? The episode!”

Nach oben Nach unten
https://alexoloughlingerman.forumieren.com
BabyG
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

BeitragThema: Re: Sunset on the Beach   Di Sep 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Ich verstehe was Alex damit sagen will, wenn man einem guten Freund/in sagt, dass man ihn/sie liebt...meinen Freundinnen gebe ich auch ständig Kosenamen und sie mir...nennen uns Mausi und Süße...und einem Freund sagen "Ich liebe dich" ist doch auch ein Ausdruck davon, dass man jemanden richtig gerne hat...

Hat sich Alex etwa schon wieder verletzt und dieses mal am Rücken?? Er sollte mit den Stunts wirklich (noch) kürzer treten...will nicht, dass er sich nochmal so böse verletzt wie 2012...
Nach oben Nach unten
Love
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Sunset on the Beach   Mi Sep 28, 2016 8:26 am

Auf dieser Seite gibt es sage und schreibe 391 Fotos vom SOTB. Alle in super Qualität.
Darunter auch alle von Alex und Malia vor der Fotowand.

Und hier sind ale Pics von Aex gebündelt. Inklus. zweier kleiner Videoclips.

Zuletzt von Love am Mi Sep 28, 2016 8:32 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Sunset on the Beach   Mi Sep 28, 2016 8:32 am

Hier noch die schönsten von Mark Ramelb Photography:

[Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können]
Credit: Mark Ramelb Photography on Facebook @mrphotog

Zuletzt von Brig am Di Mai 22, 2018 2:00 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Love
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Sunset on the Beach   Mi Sep 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Weitere Bilder vom SOTB

[Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können][Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können]
Nach oben Nach unten
Love
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Sunset on the Beach   Do Sep 29, 2016 8:21 am

Jorge Garcia hat auf seinem Instagram Acoount ein After Party Video gepostet.

[Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] from [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können] on [Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können].

Original Video:https://www.instagram.com/p/BK67st_jjDy/
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Sunset on the Beach   Di Okt 04, 2016 6:39 am

serienjunkies.de haben ein Fan-Video vom SOTB gemacht - ist ganz nett:

Wenn der Cast und die Crew der US-Serie Hawaii Five-0 zu einer Premierenfeier am Strand von Waikiki rufen, kommen tausende Fans, um ihre Stars einmal hautnah zu erleben. Bei Sunset on the Beach waren wir für Euch vor Ort und trafen Alex O'Loughlin, Daniel Dae Kim, Scott Caan, Jorge Garcia, Taylor Wily, Dennis Chun, Teilor Grubbs und Ingo Rademacher sowie Showrunner Peter Lenkov.

Nach oben Nach unten
chrissyH50
Detective
Detective

BeitragThema: Re: Sunset on the Beach   Di Okt 04, 2016 10:13 am

Ich finde das Video super, zu kurz, aber super Embarassed eigentlich sollte dieses Video und der Bericht dazu von den Serienjunkies schon am letzten Mittwoch veröffentlicht werden... Wendie Burbridge hatte das so angekündigt. Als aber am Sonntag immer noch nichts kam, hab ich mal den Chefredakteur Mariano Glas angeschrieben, wann er denn nun den Bericht endlich veröffentlichen will. Ca. 1-2 Stunden später war er dann online Embarassed
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Sunset on the Beach   

Nach oben Nach unten

Sunset on the Beach
Seite 4 von 4Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
AlexO'LoughlinGerman :: Filme und Serien :: Hawaii-Five-0 :: Staffel 7 :: Hinter den Kulissen-
Gehe zu: