Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Fr Sep 23, 2016 7:14 am

Hawaii Five-0 boss: The team weighs its legacy in season 7

Posted September 22 2016 — 2:04 PM EDT

Following McGarrett’s near-death experience, the upcoming seventh season of Hawaii Five-0 will explore the team’s legacy.

“McGarrett is contemplating his mortality and the choices he’s made,” EP Peter M. Lenkov tells EW, noting that family plays an important role this year — Kono (Grace Park) possibly starting her own with Adam (Ian Anthony Dale), Danny’s (Scott Caan) relationship with his children, and Chin (Daniel Dae Kim) potentially adopting his niece. Below, Lenkov previews what’s next for the team:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Where does the new season pick up?
PETER LENKOV: It picks up two weeks after McGarrett and Danny’s surgery. Usually it would be a direct pick up — we do that most years — but this time a few weeks have gone by.

How is McGarrett (Alex O’Loughlin) different?
Usually we open with a big action sequence — last year we did pirates attacking the island — and this is a very more dramatic start to the new season. McGarrett is contemplating his mortality, contemplating the choices he’s made, and, following his near-death experience, really weighing the checks and balances of his life and looking at the cost of his job and what it has taken away from him. I think people, when they go through this kind of experience, start to say, “Is it worth it?” That’s where he starts the season.

What does the new team dynamic look like, especially with the addition of Claire Forlani?
Her character is really introduced in the second episode and our guys go to her for her expertise. She’s dealt with serial killers in the past and this is something that our guys have some experience with, but they’re not profilers by any means, so they go to her for some help. She’s working for a couple episodes, and hopefully it’s somebody that we could bring back in the near future after this story ends in episode 4.

Is her relationship with McGarrett purely professional?
Yeah, I think it’s purely professional. In the fourth episode, they are in a lot of situations where they’re very intimate, where the two of them are fighting for their lives. Out of that always comes a connection with somebody, so I’m hoping there could be something. I don’t know about a love interest, but I’m hoping those two bond over their experience and it’s somebody that he could go to. Especially with her experience as a psychologist or a profiler, she may be able to get into his head and understand him like no other woman has. I’m hoping there is some chemistry that we can mine and go back to down the road.

What brings Catherine (Michelle Borth) back?
She’s coming back in the 150th episode and it’s a mythology episode that is going to wrap up a lot of story lines. I think people are interpreting it like it’s her coming back into the relationship and starting all over again, but I just don’t think that can happen after all that these two have gone through. Her relation to the story is more plot driven than reigniting that relationship.

What are we going to be seeing for Danny this season?
One of the things that we’re having fun with is Danny is the father of a full-blown teenager, so that is going to occupy a lot of his time in terms of managing crises outside of the workplace. She’s going to have her first boyfriend, but he’s going to try and find out who the boyfriend is and it’s going to be an interesting storyline that’s going to arc over a couple episodes. There is still a connection to Claire, still a connection to Lilly, who has been in and out of his life. We’re going to mine that, but first and foremost I think his relationship with his daughter is going to change, because she’s now a teenager and she’s going to be even more rebellious than she was last year.

What are we seeing for Adam and Kono this season?
Just that there’s happy times ahead. Those two have had such a rough, rocky road that it’s time that they have some good in their life, so that’s what we’re going to give them. He is going to come out [of prison] in episode 5. He’s a guy coming out with nothing. He’s going to have to start from scratch, so it will be interesting to see what he does and how he spends his days. He’s definitely trying to avoid trouble because of his past.

In our finale interview, you mentioned legacy being a theme this year — what does that specifically mean for Kono?
With Adam, they did talk last year at the beginning of the season about maybe having a child. When you think about your life, it’s more than your career and she’s looking at her life and her life with him, and realizing how fleeting life is. She may want to start a family, she may start considering that.

How is Chin feeling about potentially being a father?
That’s an interesting story. That’s a pretty big storyline for us for the first half of the season. He’s been spending a lot of time with [his niece], he’s grown very fond of her, they have this great relationship, and she sees him as an uncle, as somebody who is family. He’s going to discover in the first episode that the family in Mexico, her mom’s family, they want her and they are taking legal steps to adopt her. It’s going to be a little bit of Chin trying to resist that and that’s going to be interesting because he’s grown very fond of this girl. I don’t think he wants to send her to a place that he’s not comfortable not knowing any of the people’s background. It’s going to be a little bit of a tug of war for this little girl.

What does that do to his relationship with Abby? And how much will Julie Benz play a role since she has another show?
Yeah, I know that’s the big thing for us. We have her in the first episode. We keep putting her in episodes and we have scheduling conflicts with her other day job, so the most important thing is that she moved to the island, they are living together, she’s joined HPD, they’re going to run into each other on cases. She’s not a member of Five-0, but she is a member of law enforcement in Hawaii. She’s got her own identity and we’re hoping to use her as much as we can.

Will we see any new team members coming in at all?
There is going to be a new M.E. at the beginning of the season filling in for Max (Masi Oka) until Max returns from his sabbatical. Max returns in the Halloween episode. Anybody that watches the show knows that Max has never missed dressing up for Halloween, and he’s definitely going to be there for that. He’s going to comeback a little bit changed from his experience. He’s a little bit wiser, less of an outsider. Spending time dealing with people has made him a more well-rounded character, so it’s fun playing this guy as he’s evolved over the years, but more so in the last few months since he left on that sabbatical.

What can you tease about the new M.E.?
Max didn’t get the joke a lot of times and I think this woman does. She’s more of a people person. She definitely has that personality where she’s not on the outside. Even though he’s family, even though he’s someone that everyone loves, Max is on the outside despite the fact that he’s always on the inside. He always felt like he was on the outside. I think she fits in very easily in character.

What can you say about what the big threat is this season? Who is the new villain?
Just to go to the serial killer thing, for me it’s not even the serial killer, I basically wanted to do Jaws — like be afraid to go into the water, all I could think was being afraid to come to the island. There’s a threat on the island and it’s actually going to affect tourism, which is the biggest revenue. The idea was, “How do you do Jaws in Hawaii?” You put a threat there where people are afraid to leave their rooms, people are afraid to come to the island. That’s an arc that’s over four episodes, but the person behind it is not going to be caught. That’s somebody who’s still going to be in the wind, so I’m hoping that someone can come back closer to the second half, or closer to the end of the season, in order to wrap that storyline up. There’s a storyline with Chin Ho with his niece that’s going to introduce a new bad in our new world. And there’s not one [villain]. There are a couple people that we’re going to up against that will have multiple episodes of bigger storylines. But there isn’t one necessarily that is going to arc over the course of the season. It’s really a couple that we’re going to be facing.

What about Shioma?
The plan is to wrap up the story, but I don’t think we’re going to be doing it until the second half of the season.

Can you tease what Wo-Fat’s father wants from McGarrett and when you will pick up that storyline?
He generally wanted to forgive him for having killed his son and I don’t think there’s an agenda there, but I think there’s going to be some surprises about his character that are going to come out in the 150th episode. But it’s not like he’s a bad guy. In that episode, he wanted to forgive the man that killed his son, but I don’t want to say anything more because the 150th episode is a big mythology episode that will explain everything, or at least help explain most everything.

Christine Lahti is back too. What will she be doing?
Getting into trouble, but also giving her son some much needed answers. But the good thing is, for a good chunk of the episode, mother and son will be working together. That’s going to force them into a situation where they’re going to have to talk.

How does the new governor feel about the team?
In the first episode, there is a line where she says the former Governor gave her two pieces of advice: One of them is to always bring a second copy of a speech to any speaking engagement, and the second is never underestimate the Five-0 task force, so I think she is going to give them her full support. She believes in them, but the relationship is off to a rocky start in the first episode because they do not resolve this thing in the first episode, it takes awhile. But that relationship is going to be earned over time.

Any chance for wedding bells on the show this year?
There’s going to be a surprise wedding, but I can’t tell you who it is. One of the characters gets married, but I don’t want to give that too much away.

[Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können]

Zuletzt von Brig am Di Mai 22, 2018 1:48 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
BabyG
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Fr Sep 23, 2016 6:11 pm

Scheint ja eine interessante Staffel zu werden....Das Steve aber möglichweise eine Beziehung mit der Profilerin haben kann...naja was ist mit Lynn? Steve ist nicht der typische "Bäumchen wechsel dich" Typ...
Und eine Hochzeit soll es auch noch geben?? Na ich tippe ja auf Chin und Abby die Chins Nichte adoptieren...meine Idee...Und nun wissen wir auch, dass Abby nicht zu Five-0 gehört, sondern zu Hawaiis Law Enforcement...
Und das Danny Stress mit deinem Töchterchen bekommt - sieht er mal wie anstrengend meckernde Menschen sein können, so wie er...dann versteht er vielleicht mal, was Steve tag ein tag aus immer so ertragen muss...
Und wenn Kono und Adam ein Baby kriegen würden, wäre ja auch schön...Kono geht dann arbeiten und Adam macht den Hausmann.... Embarassed
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Fr Sep 30, 2016 9:40 pm

SPOILER:

"Anything on the 150th episode of Hawaii Five-0? — Shari
With legacy playing a role in the new season, Five-0’s past will come back to haunt them in the landmark episode. “We really dig deep into the characters,” EP Peter M. Lenkov says. “You’re going to see McGarrett and his mom’s relationship when he was a little boy. Despite the fact that everybody thinks that this is the world’s worst mom, she was a good mother, and he has to be reminded of that — actually that’s one of the things that Catherine reminds him. ‘At some point before she was the person who abandoned you, she was your mother.’ That’s going to make him think back and we’re going to see moments of McGarrett and his mother when he was little, and the fact that she was this caring, mother next door, she was somebody who adored her son, would never give up her family. You’re going to see the things that led up to that.”

Zuletzt von Brig am Di Mai 22, 2018 1:49 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
BabyG
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Sa Okt 01, 2016 5:54 pm

Ist bestimmt mal schön zu sehen, dass Doris doch eine tolle Mutter war, so dass sie in den Sympathiepunkten bisschen Aufschwung bekommt.
Das aber gerade Catherine ihn daran erinnert, finde ich irgendwie unpassend...Was weiß Cath schon. Sie lässt ihn doch auch ständig mit gebrochenem Herzen zurück...
Aber dass ist nur meine Meinung...
Nach oben Nach unten
Love
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Sa Okt 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Pah - soviel Screentime können die dieser sogenannten Mutter garnicht geben, als das sie bei mir irgendwelche Sympahtiepunkte sammeln könnte. cyclops
Sorry, aber ich empfinde nur abgrundtiefen Hass für diese Frau. Zumindest was ihre Mutterrolle angeht.

Was Cath bei dieser Geschichte angeht, so sehe ich das ein bisschen anders als Baby.
Eine Beziehung zwischen Mann und Frau ist doch etwas ganz entschieden anderes. Mutter und Sohn bleibt man aber. Egal was dazwischen passiert. (Auch wenn ich Doris hasse, spielt dabei erst einmal keine Rolle)
Nach oben Nach unten
https://alexoloughlingerman.forumieren.com
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Mi Okt 26, 2016 11:14 am

"Hawaii Five-0" engagiert Missy Peregrym als Dannos Schwester

Missy Peregrym in "Rookie Blue"
Bild: ABC

Nach sechs Jahren Streifendienst in Toronto verschlägt es Missy Peregrym schon bald in wärmere Gefilde. Die frühere Hauptdarstellerin von "Rookie Blue" wird in der siebten Staffel von "Hawaii Five-0" eine wichtige Gastrolle übernehmen: die von Dannos (Scott Caan) Schwester Bridget.

Bridget lebt noch in Dannos alter Heimat New Jersey gemeinsam mit Ehemann und Kindern. Nun kommt sie für einen geschäftlichen Termin auf die Insel. Für Danny ist es äußerst seltsam seine Schwester als Geschäftsfrau zu sehen und so entdeckt er Seiten an ihr, die er zuvor noch nicht gekannt hat. Bridget wird erstmals in der zehnten Folge der aktuellen siebten Staffel zu sehen sein.

Missy Peregrym verkörperte sechs Staffeln lang die Streifenpolizistin Andy Grace McNally in dem kanadischen Polizeidrama "Rookie Blue", das als Sommerserie auch auf ABC ausgestrahlt wurde. Daneben ist sie bekannt als Andi Prendergast aus der kurzlebigen aber kultigen Dramedy "Reaper - Ein teuflischer Job". Zudem hatte Peregrym wiederkehrende Rollen in "Heroes" und "Smallville".

Zuletzt von Brig am Di Mai 22, 2018 1:50 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
BabyG
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Mi Okt 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Dann bin ich mal auf Dannos Schwester gespannt...also seine Mom ist mir so richtig auf die Nerven gegangen....mal sehen, ob sie ihr auch so einen Charakter zuschreiben....

Mir würde es ja gefallen, wenn mal Steves Schwester samt Joanie wieder mal auftauchen würde...so könnten wir mal wieder Onkel Steve "in voller Pracht" sehen...hatten wir ja gestern schon bei den Candids, dass er gut mit Kindern kann (also Alex) aber er kann es ja ebenso gut für Steve "spielen"
Nach oben Nach unten
chrissyH50
Detective
Detective

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Mi Okt 26, 2016 7:55 pm

Ja, da bin ich auch gespannt....ob sie (die Schwester) genauso viel quasselt, wie Danno?? Und genauso negativ eingestellt ist?? Embarassed
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   So Nov 27, 2016 5:18 pm

'Hawaii Five-0' Season 7 News & Spoilers: 'MacGyver' Crossover In The Works; Another McRoll Reunion Hinted
Mandy Adams
First Posted: Nov 26, 2016 01:39 PM EST

"Hawaii Five-0" season 7 is fresh off its 150th episode. Steve McGarett and his team continue their mission to protect the state and while doing so, they might meet some characters from "MacGyver." The two CBS reboots are under Peter Lenkov and the executive producer is seriously considering a crossover between the two.

"Hawaii Five-0" And "MacGyver" Crossover

"Hawaii Five-0" and "MacGyver" have several things in common but two of the most notable are the fact that they are both reboots and they have a common executive producer. There have been predictions that Lenkov is planning a crossover between the two shows.

In an interview, Lenkov admitted that he had plans for a crossover. He alluded to the pilot episode of "MacGyver" where Jack Dalton (George Eads) had a flashback to his time in Afghanistan. The shot was of a gun's saddle with the "Aloha" marking on it.

Lenkov explained that they planted this in the series to provide a connection between McGarrett and Dalton. The two supposedly know each other during their military days. While Lenkov wants to pursue a crossover episode and he is hoping that it could work, there are no concrete plans yet to have an episode featuring a "Hawaii Five-0" and "MacGyver" crossover.

"Hawaii Five-0" Season 7

"Hawaii Five-0" season 7 continues to heat up Friday nights and there is no denying that this reboot is among the most successful ones in TV history. The series is still capable of holding an audience even after seven seasons. Despite Alex O'Loughlin's possible departure after "Hawaii Five-0" season 8, Lenkov holds firm to the belief that the show could continue for a few more years.

Storywise, the series is becoming more interesting especially with Lenkov's cues that Catherine Rollins and McGarett could have a second chance at a relationship. Dubbed as McRoll, the love team maintains a lot of fans who are hoping that the two will end up together. According to the producer, Catherine plays a vital role in the entire franchise. At the moment, there is no future episode where Catherine is expected to appear yet but it is definitely not the end of her relationship with McGarrett.

Zuletzt von Brig am Di Mai 22, 2018 1:50 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
BabyG
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Mo Nov 28, 2016 6:18 pm

Ein weiteres Crossover wäre doch schön...und mit MacGyver...warum nicht...da wäre ich gespannt und wäre dem sehr offen eingestellt..

Was aber mal gar nicht geht, ist diese elende McRoll laier...ich meine...Mr Peter Lenkov...kauen Sie auch einen Kaugummi 10x auf? Nein...eben....also bitte lasst es einfach mit der McRoll Sache...findet da ein Ende und gut ist...
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Mo Dez 19, 2016 8:00 am

Hawaii Five-0’ exclusive: EP Peter M. Lenkov on more Adam, Steve’s love life, and key Chin story

December 16, 2016

The final episode of “Hawaii Five-0” in 2016 is set to air on December 16, and in preparation for that, it was a thrill to sit down and discuss all of the latest happenings of the show with the man responsible for bringing it to life. Executive producer Peter M. Lenkov spoke to us this week and we discussed everything from the big Chin – Sara story coming our way in this upcoming episode to the state of Steve McGarrett’s romantic life, the similarities between Danny’s story and his own, the show’s higher ratings this season, and also how he hopes to have a larger role for Adam moving forward. It was a really fun, insightful interview, and hopefully this gives you a greater sense of where they’re going moving forward this season.

CarterMatt – Let’s talk a little bit about the longevity of ‘Hawaii Five-0.’ The ratings have been up this season (by almost 10% in both the 18-49 demographic and also in total viewers versus season 6), which is a little bit unusual for a network show at this point in the run. Have you tried to figure out the reasoning for that?

Peter M. Lenkov – We have a very loyal fan base, and I notice that when I go on social media. There are a lot of familiar names that I’ve been seeing the past seven years. Those people have stuck with us, good or bad. There are episodes that they like, and episodes they probably don’t like. Then, anybody new that is coming in, I truly believe that they’re finding us on either Netflix or TNT. They’re watching old episodes, and maybe they’re thinking ‘I want to jump in on this thing and watch some of the new episodes.’ Having other outlets broadcast the show helps us.

Also, I think our lead-in, there’s more viewers on our lead-in. Last year, our lead-in viewership was around five million, six million. This year, our lead-in is getting around seven and a half million or eight. That helps also.

I don’t really try to think about how it works — maybe even word of mouth. We are definitely up and stronger than we’ve ever been.

It’s a secret sauce — nobody knows exactly what’s in it, but you just enjoy it nonetheless.

In looking towards tonight’s episode, the last one for the year, I’ve seen some info suggesting that Sara is getting kidnapped. Can you speak a little bit to the intention behind the Chin storyline this season, giving him something a little more directly outside of his work, and what we can expect to see tonight?

At the start of the season, I gave a lot of interviews saying that the theme of the season was going to be talking about everybody’s legacy. When you get to a certain point in your career, you start to think about ‘what am I going to leave behind?’ and ‘what have I accomplished?’ — that’s a theme that everybody deals with in the show, whether its subtle or obvious, like it was in the first episode.

For Chin, it’s a family. He finally has a stable relationship, and he has this little girl that he’s been asked to take care of. Through the course of the season, he’s lost her and now he has a chance to sort of help her. Without giving too much away, Sara’s going to be a big part of his future and it all has to do with his own legacy, which is a family and taking care of this little girl and protecting her. The plot of the episode is really organic to the theme of the season, and that is that Chin is looking towards the future and not just his career — but also what he has in his personal life. Sara and Abby are important to him and we want to spend time with those characters.

Julie Benz got another show, so it prevented us from doing too much with her. She’s on ‘Training Day,’ but we’re hoping to get her back once that show airs.

And you speak a lot about family — the story with Danny’s daughter dating Grover’s son was a particularly fun dynamic, especially during that winter formal episode. Is that something you’re going to play with moving forward?

Yeah. It feels like we’ve been spending so much time outside of the plot, and I feel like the audience is really responding to that. I think that Danny is very much me. Danny’s story is my story — when I first wrote the pilot, I had gone through divorce, I had moved very close to my daughter, and his story follows my life very much. When you get to your kid being a teenager and starting to date, that’s not a fun time for the parent but it’s a fun time as an observer watching that. We wanted to explore that, and Danny not just being a cop, but a father and all of the stresses that you go through. It’s fun to watch, and I think the audience has grown with these characters. They love this personal stuff, and that’s the fun stuff to write. It’s fun for the actors to play. We tend to come more from [the perspective] of what our characters are doing more than what’s the plot of every week. That’s not as important sometimes as where our characters are.

So it seems like the audience is responding to that, and Grace and her relationship is going to be explored in the second half [of the season], also.

In continuing along this line, we also had a lot of great character stuff in the Halloween episode with Kono and Adam, two people who’ve probably been through more than anyone over the course of the past year. Are we going to see more of them working together like we saw for them there?

It’s funny you bring up Adam, since I’m in the middle of trying to [get him in more of the show]. He had another show on the air in ‘Murder in the First,’ and now that that show is not coming back on the air I’m hoping to have him become a bigger part of our show, and he’s such a beloved character.

I think you’ll see in the first episode [in the new year] him play a part in a big action sequence where he assists Five-0. That hasn’t been revealed yet, but Adam’s going to play a part in that and it’s fun getting him more involved in our world in more of a plot way than just in the personal stuff.

So what about Steve’s romantic life? Obviously this is something that people talk about a lot in between Lynn and whether or not Catherine is coming back and even some of the moments he shared with Alicia earlier this season, even if they weren’t overtly romantic. What are the plans coming up to explore his future?

Here’s the rub: Every time anything gets out there on social media, there are two camps — one that loves McGarrett’s relationship with Catherine and one that really doesn’t love that relationship. It’s almost split 50-50. Rather than have everybody speculate on what’s happening, I do have an endgame for his romantic life. I just can’t mention the characters just because it’s going to start this whole war online and it becomes this big thing. If I go to my timeline, I have to get to a place where I’m past that because people are very vocal about their love or hate of that relationship.

We do have a relationship coming up where Sarah Carter comes back as Lynn, and he goes on a stay-cation with her … He’s definitely not settling down, that’s for sure. But for right now, Lynn is definitely in his life and Michelle [Borth] is not.

CarterMatt – Overall, what’s the process been like working on ‘Hawaii Five-0’ and ‘MacGyver’ this year?

Besides double the work? (Laughs) It’s actually be fun. I’ve been doing this on ‘Five-0,’ the same show, for six years, and it was nice to get a call to sort of stretch a little bit and do something new, not dissimilar from ‘Five-0’ because tonally its very similar, and in its ingredients.

When you’re writing the same character after a while, you start stretching yourself story-wise, which we do. We’re starting to tell different stories. But, you start to wonder what it would be like to tell stories for other voices. It came at the right time, when I wanted to stretch a little bit and look at what else is out there. I love ‘Five-0,’ I’m looking to ride it out until the end, but six years is a lot with the same show. It was a fun little break. It really started more like an after-school project, and then it got picked up so I’ve been really lucky.

We want to thank Peter for his time and for talking to us about a show that we really love here at CarterMatt. For more news on “Hawaii Five-0,” be sure to head over to the link here. We’ll be back later tonight with a review for this big episode, and also a look ahead to what’s coming up in January.

Zuletzt von Brig am Di Mai 22, 2018 1:50 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Sa Jan 07, 2017 3:44 pm

Das Jahres-Ranking 2016

Zuletzt von Brig am Di Mai 22, 2018 1:51 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Mi Jan 11, 2017 12:26 pm

'Hawaii Five-O' Episode 18 spoilers: Steve and Danny to be stuck with ticking time bomb
By Angie Chui | Jan 10, 2017 07:14 AM EST

Its bound to be an exciting year for the guys of Hawaii Five-O as its return immediately put a member of the team in danger.

In the last episode entitled Ka 'aelike, Chin Ho barely survived an abduction attempt with his life intact but even before episode 12 is aired next week, SpoilerTV already posted a short snippet about what episode 18 will be about.

According to the site, Steve and Danny will find themselves having to deal with a literal ticking time bomb, which means that this partnership may face another threat to their lives, this time in the form of an explosion. No further details are available since the even the title is yet to be determined.

Meanwhile, as the show gears for its 12th episode entitled Ua ho'i ka 'opua i Awalua  which translates to The Clouds Always Return to Awalua, Max will finally bid goodbye to his Five-O family to move to Africa to do volunteer work with his new wife Sabrina but before the goodbyes, the team will have to deal with a case of a murder which ironically happens during a police convention in the island.

Last year, actor Masi Oka who plays the part of Max, announced his decision to leave the show after admitting that the commute from Japan, and LA where most of his businesses are, and Hawaii, is getting to be too complicated. Oka said that Executive Producer Peter Lenkov was nice enough to give his character a nice sendoff after they talked about his decision, Entertainment Weekly reported.

He teased that his final episode will showcase the reasons that viewers found most interesting and unique about Max. Meanwhile, for episode 13, entitled Ka laina ma ke one (Line in the Sand), the team will have to deal with a wanted man who wants to seek asylum in Hawaii.

Episode 12 airs January 13 while Episode 13 airs a week after on CBS for a 9 pm timeslot.

Zuletzt von Brig am Di Mai 22, 2018 1:51 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Sa Feb 04, 2017 6:16 pm

It’s official: Hawaii Five-0 will be crossing over with MacGyver.

Per CBS, here’s what’s in store: Mac and the team travel to the big Island of Hawaii to aid in earthquake-relief efforts. When there, Mac and Jack (George Eads) team with Chin Ho Kelly and Kono Kalakaua from the Five-0 Task Force to rescue a group of government scientists trapped in a building on the verge of collapse. However, as they work on the complicated rescue, a dangerous group using the earthquake chaos as a distraction aim to steal the top-secret weaponry the scientists were working on.

“This crossover has almost seemed inevitable since the day MacGyver premiered,” says Peter Lenkov, executive producer on both MacGyver and Hawaii Five-0. “We have always envisioned that our H50 ohana and the Phoenix team live in the same universe and it was about time that Mac and Jack had a case in Hawaii.”

Nach oben Nach unten
Love
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   So Feb 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Hm, also ich weiß nicht, ob ich mich auf dieses Crossover freuen soll.
Tut mir leid, aber ich kann dem Remake von McGyver nicht wirklich was abgewinnen.
Mag daran liegen, das ich früher schon nicht zu den McGyver Zuschauern zählte. Zumindest nicht regelmäßig. Wenn das hab ich das immer eher zufällig eingeschaltet.

Mir wäre ein Crossover zwischen Blue Bloods Five-0 lieber gewesen. farao

Weiß zufällig jemand wie denn inziwschen die Quoten bei McGyver aussehen?
Anfangs, also so die ersten Folgen, war das ja nicht so berauschend.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://alexoloughlingerman.forumieren.com
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   

Nach oben Nach unten

Infos und Berichte
Seite 5 von 6Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter