AlexO'LoughlinGerman
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das deutsche Fan Forum über Alex O'Loughlin. Für Fans von Fans

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

--- Um das Forum nutzen zu können. melde dich bitte mit deinem Nutzernamen an. ---
Mai 2024
MoDiMiDoFrSaSo
KalenderKalender
Shoutbox

Infos und Berichte

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Brig
Admin
Admin
Brig

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitimeDi Jul 02, 2019 12:20 pm

#AlexOLoughlin – Writer and Director on #H50 Season 10

Alex O’Loughlin spotted on the set filming some scenes for Hawaii Five-0 Season 10.

Of course the official filming of Season 10 only start on the 17th of July in Hawaii, but there were some scenes shot in LA on Monday. According to someone who shared a picture, Alex wrote and is directing this episode. Not sure if it is the first episode for the season. I guess we will get some more information at a later stage. Hope there will not be too many spoilers about it though.

Infos und Berichte Bts-1010
yukonjillRegrann @h50_pics2 Alex and Kurt Jones. Hawaii Five-0 Season 10 Filming

Infos und Berichte 10_1-b10
jacktaufer  These awesome people. I got to watch the filming of @hawaiifive0cbs The set and production was INCREDIBLE! Congrats to Alex on writing and directing this.

https://alexoloughlinintensestudy.wordpress.com/
Nach oben Nach unten
Love
Admin
Admin
Love

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitimeDo Aug 15, 2019 9:29 am

Five-0 bekommt Zuwachs

„Hawaii Five-0“ engagiert Katrina Law („Arrow“) als neue Hauptdarstellerin
Militärpolizistin schließt sich in Staffel zehn Five-0 an

Castzuwachs bei „Hawaii Five-0“: Die Serie hat Katrina Law engagiert, die die Hauptdarstellerriege mit Staffel zehn als Quinn Liu ergänzen wird. Die wird sich mittelfristig „Five-0“ anschließen.

Law war in den letzten Jahren vielbeschäftigt und ist auf eher actionreiche Rollen abonniert. Anfangs arbeitete die gebürtige Amerikanerin bei „Legend of the Seeker – Das Schwert der Wahrheit“ und bei „Spartacus“ in Neuseeland. Ab der zweiten Staffel porträtierte sie dann Nyssa al Ghul auf wiederkehrender Basis in „Arrow“ und hatte Hauptrollen in den kurzlebigen Serien „Training Day“ von CBS, „Sacred Lies“ bei Facebook Watch und „The Oath“ bei Audience. Zudem gehörte sie im Frühjahr zum Cast des Serienpiloten „Alive“ (fernsehserien.de berichtete). CBS gab dem zwar keine Serienbestellung, hat nun aber augenscheinlich eine andere Verwendung für die Schauspielerin gefunden.

Weiterlesen hier: https://www.fernsehserien.de/news/hawaii-five-0-engagiert-katrina-law-arrow-als-neue-hauptdarstellerin

Und das hat Peter auf Instagram dazu gepostet:

Infos und Berichte Instag10
Nach oben Nach unten
https://alexoloughlingerman.forumieren.com
Brig
Admin
Admin
Brig

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitimeMo Sep 02, 2019 6:54 am

Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin
Brig

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitimeFr Sep 06, 2019 6:49 am

Es ist Episode 7!!!

Reposted from @alohaspaceman (@get_regrann) - I can't wait!!!!! #H50
From TVLine: "Episode 7, written and directed by Alex O’Loughlin, and filmed in L.A., is “a very powerful and emotional” one — for Danny."

Infos und Berichte 69556010

https://www.facebook.com/H50Italia/
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin
Brig

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitimeDo Sep 26, 2019 9:06 am

Kleiner Spoiler:

Question: Do you have anything you can share about the Hawaii Five-0 episode Alex O’Loughlin wrote and directed? —Belle
Ausiello: The McGarrett-centric episode — Christine Lahti, as you know, returns as Doris —was filmed in Los Angeles because “we go south of the border, and we wanted to find something that was a little more authentic-looking than what we’d find in Hawaii,” showrunner Peter M. Lenkov told Matt Mitovich. And it was filmed first, early this summer, because “I required Alex to have a full beard, because the episode has a time passage in it.” Also, as an update to our Fall Preview: the aforementioned episode, airing Nov. 7, is not the “very powerful, emotional” outing for Scott Caan’s Danny; that one will actually come later in the season.

https://twitter.com/SurfBelle2
Nach oben Nach unten
Love
Admin
Admin
Love

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitimeDo Sep 26, 2019 8:09 pm

Ich hab fast alles vergessen was ich bis zum genannten Sendetermin gelesen hatte.
Fein das diese Folge am 7 November ausgestrahlt wird. Ob die von CBS mir damit ein Geburtstagsgeschenk machen wollten? Embarassed
Ich glaube eher nicht. Aber egal. Ich freu mich trotzdem das ausgerechnet diese Folge am 7. November gezeigt wird.

Naja. Und der Urlaubsbart hatte dann in diesem Jahr wenigstens einen Hintergrund.
Nach oben Nach unten
BabyG
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BabyG

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitimeFr Sep 27, 2019 4:27 pm

Doch doch Love...dich als spezielles Fan-Girl, wurde diese Folge zu deinem Geburtstag gewidmet...

Und ja, zumindest hatte der Wildwuchs seinen Grund...
Nach oben Nach unten
Love
Admin
Admin
Love

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitimeDi Okt 01, 2019 2:54 pm

BabyG schrieb:
Doch doch Love...dich als spezielles Fan-Girl, wurde diese Folge zu deinem Geburtstag gewidmet...

Wink No cheers Das ist wirklich zu viel der Ehre. Embarassed
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin
Brig

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitimeMi Okt 02, 2019 7:54 am

Hier die Rede, die Alex bei der privaten Vorführung "seiner" Folge (actor, writer etc.) hielt.
Im Link unten ist auch das passende Video zu sehen.

#AlexOLoughlin – Appreciation Speech (Transcript)

Alex:

No jokes. So, don’t clap.

Can everyone hear me?

Oh, Hey Ken.

Hi Ken.

Thanks for the sign for tomorrow, Ken.
Infos und Berichte Sign10

Thank you bud.

They told me I had to come through there, like a stand-up (comedian) or something. I was just going to hop up here.

I just wanted to say a couple of things to you guys.

First of all, for housekeeping. This is an episode of our show that has not aired. So, all the crew know this, but for any guests that are not part of the production. It’s really important that you don’t film or photograph any of this. It’s also important that you don’t sent any spoilers out on your computer things. Whatever you do. Just shush until it airs.

If it wasn’t for the advocacy and the championing of Peter Lenkov and Kim at the studio and those guys, this ….. we wouldn’t be here.

[Audience clapping]

Thank you, thank you.

I guess we all think we are capable of lots of things and …… we all are. But unless we’re surrounded but people that are prepared to sort of bet on us, then most of the time we don’t get a shot, in life. So, thank you very much, I really appreciate you guys.

And, I guess I wanted to put this on …..

Are the people? Is everyone here?

Where are the drunk people? We haven’t been here that long, you know. You guys drink like I do.

[Alex calling out at people who are still hanging around outside]

Come into the theatre!

Get them Dave.

So look, the main thing I want to say is this. You know, it’s very rare for ….. you know I don’t really watch the show for a million of reasons. All because of this self-obsession.

But you know you the guys, the crew, my crew …. You get to see one each year, at the thing on the beach. And this year they said you were not allowed to bring any friends. So, a lot of you probably didn’t even see that one.

And I know that on set, as an actor, on set as a director, and now … agh … on set as a writer … what a pain in the ass. I know I demand a lot of you guys. And it’s very difficult to find ways to thank you individually and collectively. It’s … it’s … I try my best.

Infos und Berichte Direct10

But I want you to know, without you – my crew – this isn’t happening. These opportunities for people like me, they don’t happen. I’m only as good as … as of all of you guys. You guys are my backbone.

I was given this lei tonight …. Sort of falling apart. But this is a Maile lei …. It’s really hammered isn’t it.

It’s so beautiful. And this lei … this lei is … for kings and queens. This lei is for important people.

And I really appreciate this …. but all you guys should be wearing this. Cause without you, I’m nothing.

So, I wanted to give a gift of the story that I felt needed rapping up. To the legacy of the last 10 years that we’ve all bled for and we have bled for. But I also wanted to do this to say thank you to you guys, because it takes a village, and you know, we’re only as strong as our weakest link. Which is …. as you are about … as you are about to witness. So, thank you all very much.

I’m really overwhelmed by the way. There are people upstairs and everything. I’m really overwhelmed that you all took the time out of your Friday night. And without further ado, I’m not going to take more time out of your Friday night, let’s watch the show …. Hope you enjoy it. Thank you!

https://alexoloughlinintensestudy.wordpress.com/2019/10/01/alexoloughlin-appreciation-speech-transcript/?fbclid=IwAR1EBkgAZJf4cEDf4UnMXH4WM1dqG7qm-ZmiwN61t2e3U33R9f8ltS4QVMI
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin
Brig

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitimeMo Okt 07, 2019 11:20 am

EXCLUSIVE! Hawaii Five-0: Alex O'Loughlin reveals the secret of being successful on the show for 10 years

Original Portuguese article: EXCLUSIVO! ‘Hawaii Five-0’: Alex O’Loughlin reveal o segredo dos 10 anos de sucesso da série

The ‘Hawaii Five-0’ series has had a long journey on screen since its original debut in 1968. And following in the footsteps of its predecessor - that had 12 seasons, shown until the year 1980. The new version is heading into its 10th season, tracing a trajectory that does not seem to be nearing its end.

During an EXCLUSIVE interview with CinePOP, the star of the show, Alex O'Loughlin reflects on the cultural impact the production has and highlights how it can stay interesting after so many years on air.

“I think there are two answers to this question: how to keep the show interesting in general, which is a question that is not for me to answer, but for the showrunner, and how can I keep it interesting from my point of view. It’s hard, it’s a lot easier to get comfortable with what you have and not try harder. But you have to keep studying your work, you have to keep a tremendous professional ethic and keep striving to deliver a convincing show every little moment. So, as far as I’m concerned, I think that’s fundamental to keep it interesting.

O'Loughlin also reflects on the story of his character, Steve McGarrett, who has gone through a series of difficult circumstances over the past nine seasons. And with the arrival of the tenth season, he ponders the current status of emotions in the narrative:

"He’s tired (laughs)! He’s been through a lot emotionally, physically, and psychologically, so I guess… It’s hard to talk about him objectively, when in fact, I interpret him subjectively. But I think there’s a limit to how much a person can stand before he reaches the level of a superhero. And he’s not a superhero, he’s a normal guy. But this journey has been quite a long one, and I’m anxious to know what they’re having up their sleeves for his future. I think he needs a little change. He hasn’t had a girlfriend in a long time, he just has a dog, and I think he needs more than that.”

(we updated the last paragraph with the correct info)

In 'Hawaii Five-0’, an elite police unit operates tactically to combat crime in the state of Hawaii, which was the fiftieth state of being incorporated into the United States. In the plot, Alex O'Loughlin is Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett, chief of the 5-0 special task force and former Navy SEAL, who reports directly to the island’s governors. His team consists of New Jersey DetectiveDanny Williams (Scott Caan), Captain Lou Grover (Chi McBride), Officers Tani Rey (Meaghan Rath), and Junior Reigns (Beulah Koale) and Coroner Dr. Noelani Cunha (Kimmee Balmilero). The latest addition to the Team in season 10 is Quinn Liu (Katrina Law), a former staff sergeant with Army CID who was recently demoted for insubordination.

https://h50europe.tumblr.com/post/188176510913/exclusive-hawaii-five-0-alex-oloughlin-reveals?fbclid=IwAR2YZkB9NZz7MzU_Gbl2-lZtOH0rFikInahESvs2XArVIAAi0DrgfIz_kaU
Nach oben Nach unten
sunrise
Officer
sunrise

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitimeMi Okt 09, 2019 7:03 pm

Ist der Verweis darauf, dass er lange keine Freundin hatte als Spoiler zu verstehen? Nun ich hoffe es nicht. So ein Edi reicht doch vollkommen aus. Er rettet ihm das Leben, zwingt ihn zur Bewegung da braucht es keine neue Freundin, die ggf. in ein zwei Folgen auftaucht und wieder weg ist. Oder erneut eine Kollegin ist ...

Nun ich bin mal gespannt wie es weiter gehen wird mit Steve. Und was ist eigentlich mit Melissa? Hab ich verpasst, dass Danni sie abserviert hat, weil es mit Rachel wieder so gut klappt king
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin
Brig

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitimeMi Nov 20, 2019 6:20 pm

Hawaii Five-0/Magnum P.I. Two-Part Crossover Officially Set for January

The time has come for McGarrett and Magnum to say aloha to each other.

TVLine has learned that a full-on crossover between CBS’ Hawaii Five-0 and Magnum P.I. is officially happening, on Friday, Jan. 3, 2020 in back-to-back episodes.

In fact, showrunner Peter M. Lenkov tells us that the Magnum half of the crossover has already completed filming, and the Five-0 half is nearly done.

Though this merging of the Aloha State-based procedurals did not come to fruition during Magnum‘s freshman run, as initially hoped, Lenkov had told TVLine over the summer that he was resolved to making it happen this TV season. Weeks later, he updated us, “We have narrowed down a story.”

That story will find “our Five-0 guys kicking down doors” to track down a POI at a hotel — unaware that private eyes Thomas Magnum and Juliet Higgins are surveilling the same room. “In a way, Higgins and Magnum become witnesses that Five-0 needs to help them,” says Lenkov. “And our two worlds collide!”

Specifically, Magnum, Higgins, TC and Rick (played by Jay Hernandez, Perdita Weeks, Stephen Hill and Zachary Knighton) will appear in that Friday’s Five-0 episode alongside McGarrett & Co., after which Five-0‘s Junior, Tani and Quinn (played by Beulah Koale , Meaghan Rath and Katrina Law) will continue on to Magnum P.I.

“It’s a big-stakes story that really feels like a two-hour movie,” says Lenkov. And while the series’ showrunner feared he would have a hard time convincing Magnum‘s much smaller cast that the “double-ups” (filming two episodes at once) were worth it, “That was not an issue at all.”

The awaited crossover comes in the nick of time, seeing as Lenkov’s MacGyver reboot will rejoin CBS’ Friday slate on Feb. 7, forcing Magnum to hit pause on its sophomore season.

Lenkov’s Five-0 reboot previously has crossed over with NCIS: Los Angeles (not a show he runs) and, more recently, MacGyver (in a March 2017 episode that saw Daniel Dae Kim’s Chin and Grace Park’s Kono giving Mac an assist). In addition, Lenkov’s Hawaii shows to date have enjoyed several micro-crossovers, with Five-0 characters such as Kamekona (played by Taylor Wily), Duke (Dennis Chun), Noelani (Kimee Balmilero), Flippa (Shawn Mokuahi Garnett) and P.I. Harry Brown (William Forsythe) popping up on Magnum.

https://tvline.com/2019/11/15/hawaii-five-0-magnum-pi-crossover-january-2020/?fbclid=IwAR2QpuCLSecuw1SvHV_D8UyP64FPQNpmeDCpgGG1CzZ5VIhhotPYQX740nA
Nach oben Nach unten
Love
Admin
Admin
Love

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitimeDi Nov 26, 2019 10:26 am

sunrise schrieb:
Ist der Verweis darauf, dass er lange keine Freundin hatte als Spoiler zu verstehen? Nun ich hoffe es nicht. So ein Edi reicht doch vollkommen aus. Er rettet ihm das Leben, zwingt ihn zur Bewegung da braucht es keine neue Freundin, die ggf. in ein zwei Folgen auftaucht und wieder weg ist. Oder erneut eine Kollegin ist ...

Nun ich bin mal gespannt wie es weiter gehen wird mit Steve. Und was ist eigentlich mit Melissa? Hab ich verpasst, dass Danni sie abserviert hat, weil es mit Rachel wieder so gut klappt king

Ich glaube eher nicht. Jedenfalls solange sie Alex dafür nicht die Drehbücher schreiben lassen. Embarassed Denn wenn ich es richtig lese, ist es ja Alex der sagt, dass McGarrett mehr als nur einen Hund braucht. (Okay, aus männliche Sicht gesehen mag er da durchaus recht haben. Auschwitzen geht schießlich schlecht. Evil or Very Mad )
Was Danny angeht: Ich habe zwar die aktuellen Folgen noch nicht gesehen (bis auf Folge2) aber mir ist bereits in Staffel 9 aufgefallen, das Melissa scheinbar keine Rolle mehr in Dannys Leben spielt.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Infos und Berichte Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte   Infos und Berichte Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Infos und Berichte
Seite 1 von 1