Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3
AutorNachricht
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte Staffel 6    Mo Mai 23, 2016 9:11 am

von Love » 17. Jan 2016 22:08
Ein Interview mit Peter Lenkov. Wir erfahren ein wenig was in Staffel 6 noch auf uns zukommt.

What's In Store On Hawaii Five-0: Q&A With Executive Producer Peter Lenkov

Peter Lenkov controls the future—at least on Hawaii Five-0, where he serves as Executive Producer. In this exclusive Q&A on CBS.com, Peter answers questions submitted by fans about the biggest plot twists and exciting action in store for the rest of Season 6.

1. What are you most excited to reveal in 2016?

There's a big Kamekona backstory, it's a mythology story. It explores his relationship with Chin Ho Kelly, before and after prison. We get to see a Kamekona who we've never seen before. I always like when we explore our family.

I love where the Chin-Abby relationship is going. There are going to be some big surprises there. I'm excited for people to see that.

Danny's mother is coming back. There's a nice story between him and his mom that ties into the Abby story. That probably sounds crazy, but it does!

Kono and Adam are going to have another big story between them, even though Adam's in jail. I just want to tease that. You're wondering how do those two people have a story together when Adam's in prison and she's out? I like the surprise and where that's going.

Carol Burnett returns!

We will have two big Grover backstories, one relating to his early days as a police officer.

2. Will Steve and Catherine ever be united again?

It's not out of the question.

3. Will we be seeing more of little Charlie?

Yes! There's a good story with Danny where he takes the two kids out for a little day trip and gets into some trouble. He's got to play cop and dad at the same time. That's a fun story. You'll see more Charlie, for sure.

4. Any more plans for McGarrett-Danno-centric episodes?

2016 kicks off with an episode where they go to couples therapy, which is a lot of fun. There are a bunch of stories in the back half of the season that they're together on. I think people love when they do those bromantic adventures together like the couples therapy.

5. Will we see another epic rescue this season?

The Grover story in Episode 19 has a big ending with one of our own people in jeopardy. There are a few of those big fourth-act episodes coming up.

6. Any chance we're going to see Lynn in another episode?

She's going to be in the Valentine's Day episode. Everybody's significant others will be in the episode (think Abby, Lynn, and Renee).

7. Will we hear from Wo Fat's father again?

That's still something in my notepad! It's an episode I'm definitely going to get to at some point, but I don't want to say when because it'll give away too much.

8. Will we see more of Andrew Lawrence's character in the future?

Yes, absolutely, he's great, we love his character, Eric.

9. You've made nods to various movies. What movie would you like to adopt for a Hawaii Five-0 episode if you could?

Probably Die Hard. If you get McGarrett and Danny trapped in a building somewhere they'd probably kill each other before they kill the bad guys!

10. Are you planning a big wedding for anyone this season?

No, no weddings this year!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/hawaii_five_0/ ... er-lenkov/
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte Staffel 6    Mo Mai 23, 2016 9:11 am

Hawaii Five-0 Scoop: Silicon Valley's Martin Starr to Return as Hacker

By Matt Webb Mitovich / January 19 2016, 8:24 AM PST

One of Hawaii Five-0‘s very first guest stars is due for an encore.

Martin Starr, who first appeared in the CBS reboot’s second episode ever, will be reprising his role as Adam “Toast” Charles, an elite hacker who occasionally helps out the Five-0 team. The character most recently surfaced in Season 4.

“Martin is great, and we’ve been following him on Silicon Valley,” where he plays software designer Bertram Gilfoyle, says H50 showrunner Peter M. Lenkov. “Toast is back for big case that requires his hacking skills.”

http://tvline.com/2016/01/19/hawaii-fiv ... rns-toast/
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte Staffel 6    Mo Mai 23, 2016 9:12 am

von Love » 22. Jan 2016 01:10

Ich denke es ist Blödsinn, für die Ratings von Season 6 einen Extra Thread auf zumachen, daher packe ich es einfach mal hier hinein.

Dieses Bild, welches Peter auf Instagram gepostet hat, läßt einige Fans bereits aufjubeln das es eine 7te Staffel geben wird.

Dies sind die aktuellen Zahlen von vergangenen Freitag. Und es sieht wirklich nicht so schlecht aus.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAyESSDPcrf/

Hier ist auch noch eine komplette Rating Übersicht aller bisher in den USA gezeigten Folgen der 6ten Satffel.
http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/hawaii-five-0-season-six-ratings-38171/
Ob es aber wirklicht für eine 7te Staffel reicht?
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte Staffel 6    Mo Mai 23, 2016 9:12 am

von Love » 3. Feb 2016 07:34
Irgendwie hatte ich es ja befürchtet.
Das Thema Catherine ist noch nicht abgehakt.

'Hawaii Five-0' Season 6: Catherine Rollins' Name Is Back In The Mix In A Worrying Sneak Peek [VIDEO]

It seems McGarrett's connection to Cath is far from over.

Catherine Rollins' storyline will loop back into Hawaii Five-0 before the season comes to a close.

'Hawaii Five-0' Season 6: When Will The Series Return? New Valentine's Teasers

MacGarrett's long time girlfriend has a history of breaking his heart, and her last departure left him holding a ring. While she told her former beau that she was heading to Nepal, we all know she's on some top-secret military mission. This spring, however, her lies will come bubbling to the surface.

A new clip from showrunner Peter Lenkov references Catherine's dropped calls to McGarrett, but not in a good way.

'Hawaii Five-0' Season 6: It's 'Do Or Die Time' For Gabriel vs Chin, EP Teases Baddie's Next Move

"We're not talking about your mother, Commander. We're talking about Lieutenant Catherine Rollins," a new character informs Steve. "Apparently she's called you a few times form a sat phone?"

A befuddled McGarrett answers in the affirmative, but the clip cuts off before we can find out why Catherine's name is suddenly back in the mix. Is she in trouble? Did she do something wrong? Will Five-0 drop everything to save her, or will the team be barred from providing any real help?

Lenkov didn't specify which episode the video hailed from, so viewers will have to wait and see.

Are you excited for Hawaii Five-0 to return to Catherine's story? Sound off in the comments below!

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/139589/ ... -video.htm
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte Staffel 6    Mo Mai 23, 2016 9:13 am

Na toll, Abby ist ein Maulwurf und soll das Team ausspionieren :panik3gi59:

This week on CBS’ Hawaii Five-0, a Valentine’s Day mystery was solved — as in, why did San Francisco PD inspector Abby Dunn hightail it out of her romantic hotel room rendezvous with Chin and later lie to him about returning to the mainland?

RELATEDHawaii Five-0 Scoop: Silicon Valley’s Martin Starr to Return as Hacker

As revealed at the close of Friday’s episode, as Danny was questioned by the FBI about Five-0 tactics, Abby was on the other side of the one-way glass observing, having been planted as a mole to investigate McGarrett’s team.

Here, Julie Benz talks about keeping Abby’s secret (even from her H50 castmates!), who’s out to sink Five-0 and what the twist means for “Chibby” as a couple.

TVLINE | What did Julie Benz Hawaii Five-0know and when did she know it?
They came and told me early on, but I wasn’t allowed to even share it with the rest of the cast. I had to keep a big secret, and I felt terrible about that. [Laughs] [The secrecy was] because they wanted to incorporate shots of me watching Chin and have the audience interpret it in the moment as “Abby’s falling in love with him,” but in hindsight as “She’s observing him.” So if you go back and watch the previous episodes, you’ll see some weird shots where I’m just staring at him.

TVLINE | When your casting was first announced, as a “possible love interest for Chin,” did you almost want to scream, “Oh, but there’s so much more!”?
I didn’t know at that point. It wasn’t until after my first three episodes that they came and told me. I was excited, because every character on the show has some sort of secret, so I was wondering, “What is Abby’s secret going to be? What’s her thing?”

TVLINE | Why did her crisis of conscience come to a boil on Valentine’s Day?Hawaii Five-0 Benz
Because I think she’s really falling in love with Chin. What started off as her investigating and observing and pretty much using whatever it takes to get close, all of a sudden she started developing feelings for him. And then she realizes her own moral ground was broken.

TVLINE | But all of the intimacy, that’s legit, yes? That’s real?
Yes, yes….

TVLINE | Having lied to Chin about being back in San Francisco, is she going to be lying low for a little while, kind of ghosting him? Or would to do that tip her hand?
She’s definitely laying low for a bit, while he thinks that she’s back in San Francisco and is going to come back…. [Laughs]

TVLINE | What sort of inner conflict will we see her deal with?
She’s working for federal prosecutor Robert Coughlin (played by Ingo Rademacher), who has his own personal agenda as to why he wants to take down Five-0. When his agenda comes out, it really puts Abby in a bind because she doesn’t like to be manipulated. She doesn’t want to be a part of someone’s personal vendetta. And she really does feel that what Five-0 stands for, what they’re doing, is great, and she has not observed any abuse of power. She’s put in a really tough position where she has to decide between doing her job and following her heart.

TVLINE | Will it be a few weeks at least before Chin finds out? Make the audience sweat it out a bit?
Yeah, they’ll have to sweat it out. That’s the sad part — the fans are going to hate Abby for a while! [Laughs] It was hard to get them to love her, and now that they do they’re going to be destroyed. [Laughs]

TVLINE | What do you think the odds are of Chin forgiving her in the end?
I think the odds are fairly good. I hope. I think that, ultimately, Abby is trying to do the job that she was hired to do. They will have to work through a lot, obviously, to get to the other side, but I do hope that there’s a happy ending for the two of them. Chin really needs a happy ending!

http://tvline.com/2016/02/19/hawaii-fiv ... cover-spy/
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte Staffel 6    Mo Mai 23, 2016 9:14 am

von Love » 17. Mär 2016 07:59

Ein kleiner Bericht eines Fans vor Ort, die zufällig erfuhr wann und wo das Team dreht. Angie verbrachte mehr oder weniger den gesamten Tag am Rande des Set. Ich schätze das sie die einen teil der Dreharbeiten zur bereits gezeigten Folge 17 gesehen hat, denn sie spricht davon, das sie den ganzen Tag über laute Schuss Szenen drehten. Das würde mit dieser Folge passen.
Wirklich interessant wird es aber erst zum Schluss.

Update from co-admin Angie - I finally got living proof that ‪#‎H50‬ is actually filming here
„smile“-Emoticon
A friend of Wendie gave her a hint that Five-0 was filming on Merchant Street (near Bethel St.) today and she let me know. So I went out in the morning and basically stayed all day, hoping to see the main actors up close.
Well, cool Chi walked right past me in the morning (in the 'usual' beige pants) but it wasn't during an actual break - basically, he just had to use the bathroom which happened to be next to the corner I was standing at to watch the filming - which took place down one block. I couldn't really figure out who were the actual actors and who were the stunt-guys. Some of the stunt-doubles walked past me, too, during the lunch break but none of the other main actors.
Late in the afternoon, I moved to a different point (where I should have moved to much earlier...) and saw Julie Benz filming a motorbike stunt. There were no pictures allowed though.
Basically, they were filming a very noisy shoot-out all day and most of today's stuff seems to have been done by Jeff's awesome stunt team.
Well, this means that I still haven't met my top-favorite Alex but, at least, got to watch some filming (mostly from a distance).
By the way - they are currently filming ep. 6.24 and the crew member blocking Merchant St. mentionned that he heard they'll be filming 27 episodes this season - He didn't seem to be sure though but it would definitely be great to get 2 more episodes than expected
„smile“-Emoticon

That's it for now. ‪#‎Five0Redux‬, Angie
https://www.facebook.com/Five0Redux/posts/1182701498409742
Spoiler:

Edit: CBS hat gestern den Sendetermin für das Staffelfinale bekannt gegeben.
Sendetermin ist der 13. Mai 2016
http://www.cbs.com/recommended-galleries/1006040/all-of-the-season-finale-and-premiere-dates-you-need-to-know/106028/hawaii-five-0-season-6-finale-airs-on-friday-may-13-at-9-8c-/
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte Staffel 6    Mo Mai 23, 2016 9:15 am

Spoiler für´s Finale

Hawaii Five-0 Season 6 finale airs on Friday, May 13 at 9/8c.

In a special two-hour event, Hawaii Five-0 wraps up Season 6 with two episodes entitled "Pa'a ka 'ipuka i ka 'upena nananana" and "O ke ali'l wale no ka'u makemake," respectively. During the first episode, Five-0 must protect a wounded Gabriel (Christopher Sean) and plan their escape from a dilapidated building in Oahu's Chinatown that enemy gunmen have taken by storm.

The action continues in the second episode when McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin) and Danny (Scott Caan) go undercover as drug pilots in order to stop a meth epidemic on the Island. But, when McGarrett is seriously wounded, Danny is forced to break their cover and land the plane to save his partner's life.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/2016-finales/p ... ?session=a
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte Staffel 6    Mo Mai 23, 2016 9:16 am

Must-Watch Finales: Scoop on Your Favorite Shows
Hawaii Five-0 (CBS)
Airs: Friday, May 13 at 9/8c

Longtime Hawaii Five-0 fans know that the show likes to go out with a bang, and the Season 6 finale will be no exception. "This is really a McGarrett/Danny story, and probably the [highest] stakes that we've done between these two guys ever," showrunner Peter Lenkov says. "It puts both of them in a very life-and-death situation that will actually, at the end of it, connect them more than ever. One of them is going to save the other's life in a huge way." The ending isn't a cliff-hanger per se, but some viewers may interpret it that way, Lenkov teases. "What happens between McGarrett and Danny is going to have ripple effects into next season." And, though Gabriel plays a pivotal role in the penultimate episode but is not seen in the finale, something related to Gabriel takes "a big turn" in the final episode that will "affect Chin next year in a big way."
http://www.tvguide.com/special/finale-p ... 382a4a46c/
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte Staffel 6    Mo Mai 23, 2016 9:16 am

von Love » 22. Apr 2016 08:13
Nochmal ein etwas anderer Artikel über's Staffelfinale.
Ein klein wneig ausführlicher als der von Spoiler TV den Brig schon verlinkt hat.

'Hawaii Five-0' Season 6: Finale Plot Announced! Scoop On A McDanno Plane Crash & Gabriel's Last Stand

From Gabriel to drug runners to a seriously injured Steve McGarrett, Hawaii Five-0's heroes will certainly have their hands full during season 6's two-hour finale.

Gabriel (Christopher Sean) spent the last few months running roughshod over every law in the books, but his bellicose nature will leave him without another bridge to burn when Five-0 catches up to him on May 13. Set to feature in the first hour ("Pa'a ka 'ipuka i ka 'upena nananana"), Gabriel will enjoy the begrudging protection of McGarrett's (Alex O'Loughlin) team as they all attempt to survive hellish day in Chinatown.

"Trapped inside a dilapidated building in Oahu's Chinatown, Five-0 must protect a wounded Gabriel and plan their escape when enemy gunmen storm the building looking to kill him and anyone who gets in their way," CBS teased.

The finale's second hour ("O ke ali'I wale no ka'u makemake") will address a very different problem. Facing a growing meth market in paradise, Steve and Danno (Scott Caan) will team up for an over cover mission. Unfortunately, their sting won't go off without a hitch.

"In order to stop a meth epidemic on the Island, McGarrett and Danny go undercover as drug pilots, but when McGarrett is seriously wounded, Danny is forced to break their cover and land the plane in order to save his partner's life," CBS announced on Thursday.

Well, that certainly answers one question rattling around the Internet - who will be responsible for this beachfront mess. Unfortunately, it is currently unknown why a blindfolded McGarrett will find himself at an Army black site...

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/154133/ ... -video.htm
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte Staffel 6    Mo Mai 23, 2016 9:17 am

Ungefähr das gleiche wie schon bei den anderen spoilern, nur die Info über Flippa und Max hatten wir so noch nicht.

PRE-FINALE: On April 29, the team hunts down a vigilante whose mission is to "out" law-abiding people harboring secrets, says showrunner Peter M. Lenkov, while Kono tries to "regain her faith and trust in her husband" after the events of April 22. Also: Max, Kamekona and Flippa have "a Gilligan's Island adventure" after a booze cruise test-run results in a shipwreck. Next up is an episode involving a murder victim's young daughter that "has repercussions for Chin Ho that play into our finale, and into next season as well."

SEASON FINALE (MAY 13): In the first hour, Five-0 finally nabs Gabriel "and then ironically they have to protect him from people that want to kill him, as they move from building to building trying to make their way out of Chinatown," says Lenkov. The second hour offers "real emotional stakes" when McGarrett is wounded during an undercover op "and it's up to Danny to save his best friend and partner" — including by flying a plane for the first time!

http://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweeps-sp ... ay-sweeps/
Nach oben Nach unten
Brig
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte Staffel 6    Mo Mai 23, 2016 9:17 am

Hawaii Five-0 boss on that death and what's next

by Natalie Abrams • @NatalieAbrams

Hawaii Five-0’s season finale claimed one life and nearly took another.

As a dangerous batch of meth caused countless deaths across the island, the team is finally able to capture Gabriel (Christopher Sean), who eventually dies after Shioma’s (Michelle Krusiec) thugs besiege Five-0, preventing them from getting Gabriel to a hospital after he is shot.

In the wake of Gabriel’s death, McGarrett (Alex O’Loughlin) and Danny (Scott Caan) infiltrate the supplier, posing as pilots flying in a new shipment, but McGarrett gets shot on the mission. Danno is able to land the plane and even donates his liver to help save McGarrett. All’s well that ends well, right? Actually, yeah. But McGarrett’s near-death experience will be a big topic next season. Get the scoop from executive producer Peter M. Lenkov:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: How do you think McGarrett’s near-death experience will change him?
PETER M. LENKOV: When somebody has a near-death experience, they start to reflect on their life, and I think that he’s going to do that. He’s going to look back and say, “What’s my legacy here? I almost died, and what do I have? I’ve lost my father, I’ve lost my mother, I’ve lost the woman that I’ve loved.” He just starts to reflect on everything, the choices that he’s made and looks for a reason to continue doing what he’s doing. That’s going to play a little bit of a theme next year. McGarrett may be being a little more aware of his mortality, and also his legacy of what am I going to leave behind?

What does this do to Danny, knowing he was ready to kill McGarrett’s shooter?
He’s got that temper where you believe that he could do something like that. I think Danny probably would have done before he had kids and before he got married. Somebody hurt his family, somebody hurt somebody that’s very close to him, so it took every ounce of restraint to not shoot him. If Danny didn’t have a family, he would have just put a bullet through that guy’s eyes. He’s been humanized by the fact that he has this son and a daughter and an ex-wife. We played Danny early on in his career where he was a little more hotheaded. Adulthood, or even fatherhood, changed him and made him a more well rounded human being.

With McGarrett’s life in danger, did you consider bringing Catherine (Michelle Borth) back for the finale?
I did. I really did, and here was my dilemma: I brought her back in the finale last season, and I didn’t want to replay that moment of him laying on his deathbed and her coming in, because it would feel very similar to last year, even though it was not a life-and-death situation, it was Kono’s (Grace Park) wedding. It just would have felt like similar territory. I want to bring her back in a different way than what we did last year. To be honest with you, she was in the first draft of the script I wrote, but I ended up taking her out, because it just felt very similar to last season.

Do you expect to bring her back next season?
I hope so. Yeah, hope so. I’ll be honest with you, if I knew it was going to be the last season this year, she would have definitely been in the show, but because I knew it wasn’t, and it just felt wrong, now I have the luxury of another 25 stories at least, so I can do it in a different way.

Why did you decide to kill of Gabriel?
It felt like the right thing to do. First of all, the audience was probably going to expect something big to happen with Gabriel in the last episode. I wanted to do something unexpected, and I wanted to start an arc next year with a new villain. Sean is great; it had nothing to do with anything but the fact that it had just felt like we had done everything we could with the character, and I just wanted to move on. Everyone is going to miss him the same way we missed Wo-Fat.

Do you have thoughts on who the new villain is going to be next year?
Yeah. Somebody very unexpected, I think.

Shioma disappeared in the finale, but is she coming back? Is she part of the big bad situation next season?
No, she’s not part of that, but definitely we have to [address her] at some point, because she’s definitely out there in the wind.

Chin (Daniel Dae Kim) is facing the possibility of becoming the father of Gabriel’s daughter. Will you explore that next season?
Yeah, that will be a big arc next year for sure — what he does, and does he end up fighting for adoption?

With Chin dealing with possible fatherhood, do you think he’s on his way to proposing to Abby (Julie Benz)?
We start the season, [and he’s] living with her. It’s going in that direction for sure. I want these people to be happy, because they’ve become my family, too. And the same way with Kono and Adam (Ian Anthony Dale) getting out of prison. I do want these people to be happy.

Kono makes the point that Adam will get out of prison in four months. Will that happen when the show returns?
What you’ve got to remember is McGarrett’s recovering, so I’m going to start the season with him coming out of the hospital, so it’s going to be less than four months.

But do you see Adam coming out by next season?
Yeah, for sure. We love Ian, so we want him back.

In the wake of what happened to McGarrett, Kono said a few things that made me suspect she’s considering leaving Five-0. Is that a possibility?
The theme of next year is everybody is weighing the legacy — or what they’re doing and the affect that it has on their lives. Kono’s gone through some amazing trauma and her husband was taken away from her. A lot of it stems from her job. She would have probably never had met Adam if it wasn’t for her job. She’s in that place of reflecting the choices she’s made as well, the same way that Chin is looking at, “Do I adopt this girl? Do I change her life, which ultimately is going to change mine?” You get to a point where you start weighing everything, and you put things in a plus and minus column, and you say, “Is it worth it?” That’s really where I want the characters to be, where they’re really weighing the good that they’re doing.

Max (Masi Oka) is heading to Doctors Without Borders. What does that mean about his future on the show?
Right now, in my head, I’m planning on him still being out there doing that for the first couple episodes and have him come back a little wiser, maybe a little more mature, making some decisions about his future. Someone like that who works with dead people all the time, I think their personality doesn’t grow. He’s going to come back slightly changed and energized by what he did.

What did Wo-Fat’s father really want from McGarrett? It didn’t seem like he was just looking for forgiveness.
Yeah, good, okay. [Laughs.]

Were you aiming for that to be ambiguous?
Yeah, I’m glad. [Laughs.] It’s going to be a part of a story next year. It’s something bigger in mind, but I had to plant it in there at the end. Danny says, “He called you all the way there just to forgive you?” You’re going to realize it’s more than what happened in that meeting. It’s not like McGarrett’s hiding anything, it’s more what Wo-Fat’s father has in mind.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/13/ha ... ow_twitter
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Infos und Berichte Staffel 6    

Nach oben Nach unten

Infos und Berichte Staffel 6
Seite 3 von 3Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3